Thursday, December 4, 2014

The World Would Be a Better Place if...

PTSA, The world would be a better place if... 


   One thing I've noticed about this society is that most people haven't noticed or even cared about the problems caused by global warming. From melting glaciers to climate change,it sadly hasn't opened our eyes even a little bit. We have watched so many documentaries in my second period Biology on global warming and the changing environment that it has scared me even more about the coming future. Don't be thankful if you spot a bundle of birds you've never seen before around your area,their habitat is probably changing or in danger.
  To most people it may be a surprise that this took a bit long to make. The rough draft was easy but as soon I needed a text things went a little out of hand. My graphics teacher, Mr.Dahms should us a website that included tutorials on Illustrator,Photooshop and so much more.  The tutorial where I have found my inspiration could be found here.
Melted Crème,designed by Susana G. ©2014

2 comments:

  1. Very Interesting Had The Same Idea . I noticed the two pipe lines in the back are kind of hard to see. You should have added more people. Very wonderful art work i like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea. I think you're picture is very moving and inspirational. You're artwork is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback <3